arl Container Gate Tally: Gate Executor
Container Moves at Gate Recorded on Smartphone
- Android smartphone(s)
- fleet manager (shipping line) support
- smartphone to cloud sync
- smartphone online or offline operation
- empty and full gate-in & gate-out support
- container prefix (common lease container prefix predefined) speed dial
- ISO (selected ISOs predefined) speed dial
- grade (predefined) speed dial
- container clean recording
- fleet manager release/ booking/ accept number recording
- customer name recording
- operator recording
- loading vessel/voyage, discharge port empty export release recording
- truck plate id recording
- cloud fleet manager (shipping line) daily (noon) auto-email gate-move report
- cloud login
- near-realtime fleet manager (shipping line) EDIFACT CODECO gate moves
- near-realtime fleet manager (shipping line) ANSI/ X12 322 gate moves
- cloud EDI messaging monitor
- daily gate traffic per fleet manager (shipping line) performance measurement
- monthly gate traffic per fleet manager (shipping line) performance measurement
- OCR container number auto-scanning
- photo documentation
- e-EIR Interchange Receipt
- verbal and audio comments
- interface with Crane Executor app, if in use
- full gate moves
- rail and barge support
- chassis recording
- weight and VGM (verified-gross-mass) support
for inland depots, ICDs, small & medium size port facilities, shipping lines, agents, container fleet operators
How do I get the app on my smartphone(s)?
Download from Google Play and click "install".
When can I start?
Once you sign-up and settle first invoice you can start right away. Sign up today, start tomorrow. Seriously!
Who has access to my data?
All your data belongs to you and is not accessed by any other party. Reports and extracts are shared only with stakeholders you select.
How does smartphone connect to the server?
Through a simple internet connection (data packet or wifi).
Can smartphone be setup to only run this business app?
Android devices can be switched to "kiosk mode" so only specific applications can run, and users do not have access to other apps on the smartphone, such as calls, social media and browsers.
Do I pay for support?
Email support (in English) is included in the monthly fees. Regular upgrade of features is also included.
Any additional software or hosting costs?
No server or software is required. The smartphone app is already bundled with a running hosting service. No additional costs.
Can I request improvements or customizations?
Your ideas for improvements are welcome! We will assess, if the ideas are relevant for other users, and can be implemented in future versions.
For how long do I have to commit?
You settle costs 3 months ahead at all times, and you can cancel anytime. When prepaid payments expire access to the app is removed.
What are the technical requirements to Android smartphone or tablet?
A phone or tablet with the following specifications -or higher- is fine:
- Operating system: Android 5.1
- Screen resolution and size: 480 x 800, 4″
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- GPS sensor: required
- Camera: recommended, with autofocus
Screen brightness should be suitable for work under strong sunlight.
What about battery?
Apps are by optimized for low battery use. You can let each new labour-shift carry a new fully charged device (Android smartphones are inexpensive), or provide external battery/ power bank to ensure continuous onsite work.
What are supported barcode standards?
- EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code-39, Code-93, Code-128, ITF, Codabar
- QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, AZTEC
Cloud apps run in all modern desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers including MS Edge, Firefox, Chrome, browsers based on Chrome engine (Opera, Yandex, Vivaldi), and Safari.